San Francisco Employees' Retirement System
Retirement Counseling Appointment Scheduler
- Welcome to the San Francisco Employees' Retirement System (SFERS)
Retirement Counseling Appointment Scheduler.
All counseling sessions will be conducted at SFERS’ office located at 1145 Market Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, between 7th and 8th streets. If traveling by MUNI or BART, exit the Civic Center station. Follow the signs to the closest stairs “Exit B3 Market Street (1100 Block)”, the closest escalator “Exit B4 Market & 7th Street”, or working elevator (check www.bart.gov for notice of elevator accessibility). Please plan to arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and check-in with the receptionist. We anticipate that the Retirement counseling session will last approximately 1 hour.
Be sure to bring with you the following materials:
- Picture ID
- Marriage certificate
- Spouse's or Eligible Domestic Partner's Date of Birth and SSN
- Unmarried child or children (under 18) Date of Birth and SSN
- Name(s) and address(es) of doctor(s) if disability retirement
- Separation Report (if Vesting)
You can also cancel or reschedule an appointment that was previously scheduled using our appointment scheduler. Or you can call SFERS at 415-487-7000.
Click the Begin link below to proceed to the Retirement Appointment Scheduler.